I’ve been reading a lot recently, so have decided I’m going to do some book reviews. I’ll be writing and putting them up in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out..!
Hope you all had a merry Christmas and are having a wonderful new year so far.
Love, Hanz xx
P.S. sorry for the neglect on here over the past few months, I’ve been posting a lot on my tumblr, but will try to do a bit of a life/recovery update on here soon.
Day 15: Do you have a favourite season? What is it and why?
I don’t have a particular favourite season – I like them all for different reasons..!
Here’s why I like them:
- Spring – new lambs, Easter (chocolate..!), fresh leaves and flowers, pastel colours, my birthday!!
- Summer – warmer weather, days spent at the beach, ice cream, floaty summer clothes
- Autumn – THE COLOURS, Halloween, bonfire night, going to Fèis Rois
- Winter – snow, cosy jumpers, yummy food, log fires in the evenings, Christmas, New Year’s Eve
EDIT: I didn’t manage to keep up with 30 Days of Blogging because I was too busy and didn’t get time. This is the last post.
Day 14: Do you have any special talents?
Umm.. I don’t really know to be honest. I can play the violin, so I guess that’s kinda cool! And I can basically do the splits..!
I have a few weird “talents” too, like, I can wiggle my ears and my nose, and I have a slightly double jointed elbow, ahahah.
Day 13: What is you favourite quote, or a quote that means a lot to you?
The quote that means the most to me is “You are enough. A thousand times enough.”
I like this quote because it reminds me that I don’t need to be anything more than myself. Often, I feel under a huge pressure to live up to mine, and others’, impossibly high standards for myself. So for me, this quote shows me that it’s okay to just be me. I don’t have to be what other people think I should be. I don’t have to act like something I’m not. And I definitely don’t have to be perfect – no one is perfect!
Day 12: What was your first car? What is your current vehicle?
I’ve actually not even had a first car yet, as I’m only 17..! However, I’m learning to drive in my mum’s Hyundai i10.
In the future, I’d LOVE a pale blue Fiat 500. I think they look so cute..!
I mean, come on, what’s not to love?!
Day 11: Name a few of your weaknesses.
Pffft. Weaknesses?! What weaknesses?
- I’m VERY shy and socially awkward, but I’m working on it..!
- I often compare myself to others. Probably much more than I should.
- I don’t have enough confidence in myself, and I tend to put myself down a lot.
- I’m almost always running late (sorry everyone..!).
Day 10: Name a few of your strengths.
Hmmm… this is a tough one, but here goes:
- I’m good at empathising with others.
- I can play the violin, and can *kind of* sing.
- I am hard working.
- I am determined, and once I set my mind to something, I will almost always follow it through.